Terms and conditions of Hearing Instrument Sales
- In the event that a hearing aid has been supplied which is not fit for the purpose that was described monies will be refunded in full.
- Once a hearing instrument has been recommended and Conformation of Order dispensed a non-refundable charge may apply to cover our costs.
- Should you wish to return a hearing instrument of satisfactory quality, that was correctly prescribed, you may do so within 28 days from purchase providing it is still in good condition. However, to cover our costs, a professional service fee may be applied.
- We will offer to test and examine your hearing and ears on a periodic basis, free of charge.
Terms and conditions of Wax Removal Appointments
- If you book an appointment online full payment will be taken of £60, if no wax removal is performed you will be fully refunded the full amount.
- Appointments must be cancelled 24 hours before your booking time for a full refund to be received, if you cancel your appointment within 24 hours full payment will be retained.
- You must be over 18 to book an appointment online, if you are under 18 and requiring wax removal please call us on: 0800 298 7261 to book your appointment.
*Manufacturer’s guarantee and service: The instrument(s) (excluding moulds) here in described are guaranteed against any defect of workmanship or material for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase. This excludes damage due to misuse, accident or repair by any other than the Manufacturer’s authorised agent.
All Hearing Aid Dispensers are required to be registered with the Health & Care Professions Council. Registered Office: Park House, 184 Kennington Park Road, London, SE11 4BU